Monday, November 9, 2009

Unleashing my crude talents

How do I keep myself occupied when boredom is eating me alive? I would unleash my crude talents in whatever it is when I am left to no company. Dancing to the music I played. Singing like a mad man. I surely know how crazy those sound but, hey, I have a good time doing each.
While I am prominently labeled as an out-going person, I am not as confident as few others simply because I have little to showcase. Undoubtledly, I can't dance. can't sing too. So, the only avenue I could stage my 'talents' is when I am left unattended. Haha.. Of course I would ensure that I have closed the curtain.. Keeping only myself as the viewer. I am still keeping my sanity though!! Who wants to be a laughing stock? Do you? I wanted not to.. Hahaha.. That's why, it is a must to double check that the door has been securely locked and I shall leave no mess or any trace of evidence that would get me caught..
Yea, at times, I often secretly wish that I can dance, I can sing, I can rap, I can do just about anything; an all-rounder person I mean. I am still in search for what I am realy good at. Since I am not a sportman too, what other fields would certainly suit my soul? The search is unlikely to reach an end.Thus, while imagining I am good at either one, I keep it behind a closed door.
You can now probably imagining me doing all sorts of things when I am all by myself. Yea.. Dancing, boogieing, singing, pretending that I am playing football in the middle of the field, pretending that I have scored a goal or perhaps pretending that I am on air, hosting a live TV show or at least pretending to be the sports commentator.. Audible enough to my ear. Perhaps those who stay next door might be able to listen to my craps.. Pardon me neighbour! So much like a kid does, huh?? Living in an imaginary world.
But, I am not building any castle in the air because, well, I enjoy those private moment endlessly! I feel really good to be able to execute my 'talent' this way. I would not be too suprised though if any of the days, I might get caught red-handed while pretending to wrap my hands tightly around my water bottle (baseball bat) , imagining that I am a New York Yankee player.. Hahahaha..

7 comments:

apprehension said...

"Dance...even if you have no where to do it but in your own living room." (baz lurhman, n.d) :D

Walt said...

Thanks.. hahaha

QieYaH said...

comey.. buat la papa G. asal dirik happy. itu pentng :D sometimes, benda2 gia akan polah hidup kt ceria. nunggu orang nak ceriakan kt, lamabt. so, dirik sendirik la yg mesti mulakan dolok.

*cheers.. 4 ari gik*

Walt said...

Betul itu, Keah...

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Aiiihhhh!!!! Walter!!!! Samaaaaaaaa!!!! Just that kmk sik imagine kmk sportwoman... kmk imagine kmk jd modelling!!!! leh key sexy2... bez aiiiihhhh!!!!! it's normal! dun worry! *imagine walter tgh boogeing* cute! :p

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

paduhal... tok la kerja ko time aku sikda ho... interesting. kelak ajar la aku tarian ko ya k.hehehe

Walt said...

Hahaha.. But, sap is here.. Cant do just anything.. hahah.. Maybe kay umah kelak, while mopping atau waktu lekak mandi in my own bedroom hahaha..