Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thank you to LITTLE few who really meant to help..

There were times when I felt that I could not make it when things were so bleak that all I could do was shutting my eyes and wrapping my hands around my legs as I curled up in one corner of my bed.
In such a trying time, I need someone worthy of a saint to help me through my ordeal. I need someone who would be lending me a helping hand sincerely. Who later would not take me as a burden. Who would not count on every little sweat, every little penny, every little second that they have to sacrifice while attempting to help me out.
Luckily, I have found two or three friends who are willing to walk through shine and rain with me without asking for anything in return. I would love to let you know how grateful I am to have you around me.
The rest, hmmmm.... As much they volunteer to help at first, they would be as calculative in the end. (Like I asked for your LITTLE help in the first place?) Adding to this little insult, they would be proud to be among the first to let others informed of how incompetent I am... How helpless I am... How fragile I am... Thank you, anyway...
Anyway, I dearly wish that one day, I shall hear no word of grumble from my mouth and no outpouring of unneccessary worries. And in managing myinner conflict, I pray that I would be wiser...

No comments: