Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good boys go to heaven....

Life could never be fair, couldn't it? As it is so far, it has been treating me so unjustly... Let I talk about my little experience being a college student and now an undergraduate in UKM. At this very instant, I feel so demotivated and discouraged to continue learning. My thirst for knowledge is not as overwhelming as it was ONCE UPON A TIME..
I have done so much and yet, I get not as much in return. While others got their work done simply, I worked on my stuff with my heart. Wait, before you quoted me wrongly, let me make it clear here. I am not pouring my heart because of the low mark that I got whatsoever. Neither this is said out of sheer jealousy. No... Nothing close to that even... I am not questioning the end product, but the rules or process that one needs to ACTUALLY FAITHFULLY abide by in which some have been violated but no necessary action is taken accordingly to what is CLEARLY stated. That upsets me A HELL LOT!!! I have few evidences with me but not worth mentioning here.
As what I have made obvious earlier on, my frustration is only due to this; I fulfill every of the requirement and yet some others who hardly follow any were awarded far better or graded similarly like mine.. You tell me how could that be fair!
Perhaps, this saying bears a lot of hurtful truth. Bad boys have all the fun!

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

It's ok walter. Those people won't be so lucky all the times!! hehe...

Walt said...

Hahahaha...