Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scooter

I must be missing those days when I got to go anywhere without so much trouble at anytime, any pace, whereever I like with just a reasonably RM10 per week for the fuel on my rented scooter. Now, I have a slight problem readjusting myself to my routine which I have left for nearly 2 months. Everywhere I go, I need to consider waiting for the bus or walking would be another only choice I have. At one time, I regretted my decision of not buying a motorbike when I was actually being offered one by my lovely parents. Giving it a second thought, I would have probably made a so-called wise decision because owning one would make my life a bit too cozy and costly. well, I shall bid my comfortable life farewell... No more motorbike and not used to it quite yet.. Old routine again... Ua... And yea.. Harni, thanks for the accommodating excellent service! Might be renting out your scooter again..

1 comment:

Nana said...

Kan? all the best~ You're walter umpang. You'll be just fine~ hehe