Monday, July 27, 2009

At bliss again

Robin told me that he hasn't been seeing me this happy for quite a while.. Really? I thought I was in an O.K. mood for the passed few days. Mmmm.. Except for that one day or was it two? Hahaha.. I choose not to remember those bad dayzz... Something that makes my heart pounding gaily is when my sister told me that Cheryl and her will be home today!! Yippie!! After spending nearly 2 months in the hospital, it is just about time to leave the COLD place. Let them feel the warmth of HOME!
Secondly, ahakz... remember about the bad choice that I have made in my previous entry? Now, I have gotten it replaced with something else which I am in love with now!!!!!! Hoooyeaaaaaahhhhh!!! Only if I knew that I have my parents blessings with me, I would have gotten it changed IMMEDIATELY upon PURCHASE! LOL.. that is what we call stupid Walter.. Who asked you to buy smthing that u dont like? (How wd I know that I would turn out to not liking it, ma?) Anyway, I have what I DESIRE for now. That matters the most!! We make mistakes dont we?
I thought this joyful series would end. Not quite yet!!! DURIAN!!!! I ate some just now.. So fleshy.. so yellowish... Yesssss.. YEa.. I am talking about high-qual durian!!!!! So divine.. So tasty!! Fit for the king! O... I dont want to end this day... Hopefully, tomorrow would be the same.. Owh, definitely it would. I will be attending a belated 23rd birthday dinner!!!! Yahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: