Sunday, July 26, 2009

Careful with your words

I want to be a wise person, an unassuming being who walk lowly. I want to be more reserved. I have been criticizing others so openly and this is the time to reevaluate my judgement. I am in need to remind myself to look at my entire self closely and critically before I begin to say anything about others. I do not want to bear the consequences of being the epitome of self-contradicting exemplery example.
Lately, I realized how much I hate and despise a person who knows to only talk about others' weaknesses and does nothing to improve oneself. Even worse, this very person appears to be so good in commenting others but looking at this person wholly, every word that is uttered bears hardly any significant or little truth.
God Lord, how I wish that this person would know that whatever is said only did the person being talked about so little damage than the damage that it is done to his/her already tarnished image?

No comments: