Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tested by comparison...

I could not believe that next week would be the last week of my topsy-turvy teaching practice. LEt me recalculate. Duhh, it's true. I am about to walk away with mixed feelings. This one historic voyage of my life would retain its significance as one of the most remarkable one. The whole journey was like the earth spinning to die, slowly and elegantly. Lots of bitter sweet memory that one day I shall miss.
Hmmmm... What has SM Teknik Kajang taught me? The merriment of a life of being a TEACHER, the despiteful state of not being able to inspire, the friendship that is built with endless possibilities and the dazzling smile that radiates for I have made a little few to open their eyes wide enough to see the world, what is ahead of them.
No matter how bad the situation could be, seeing one or two eager faces to break their limit and their ability to their edge would keep me moving. Change is the one thing that is indeed difficult to make and to be accepted is another different story altogether. This has tested my endurance at its extreme limit.
Sometimes, my eyes go teary. When my students lovingly kiss my hand and meaningfully utter their words of gratitude, those are the moments that touched my heart passionately. I may see the enthusiasm to go further flaming riotiously. I often seceretively whisper to their hearts that nothing could stop them to be somebody they always dream of.
Uhuh.. The teachers, Kak Aina, Kak Aiza,Kak Wan, Kak Mirza, Kak Farid, Kak Pirzin, Kak Odah and so many others are my joygiver. They love to share their valuale experience and insightful view which make my days in Teknik Kajang more bearable. Owh ya, you must be wondering, what happened to the rest of the male teachers? They are around and of course as helpful as their other female counterpart. Since I am teaching English, so, I am placed in the staff room that is overflooded with the females. The male would be in another deparment because they are teaching the technical and vocational subjects.
I have lots more to write here. But I guess tis would be sufficient for the meantime. So owryte. Chau..

No comments: