Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Idiots & Akeelah and The Bee and


Dearest fellow teacher,
Are you looking for an inspiration? Or maybe you need a right reason to shedding tears? I would recommend these two movies highly. Let's see how would this two masterpieces change your perspective.
3 Idiots is no ordinary Hindi movie. Of course it is still a typical one if you are talking about the dance and the singing which surprisingly give this movie just a nice, right,
balance, But, hey. Hindiphobic, before you decided to exclude this movie from your cart, just give it a chance it truly deserved. You would not regret it. I can't be more sure than I already am. You will LOoooVEeeeeeeeeeeeee it.. Trust my judgment.
Akeelah and the Bee is also superfantastic. I indebted to Cg. Lucia for introducing me to such a legendary movie. Oooppsie.. I have not returned you your DVD which I have kept for about 2 months. My sincerest apology. I will hand it back in one piece when I come back to school this Friday. Anyway, this movie reminded me to its equal greatness which is The Great Debator. Gosh, so many brilliant movies to be watch out there.
Well, both movies may not turn you simply into just another fair person, but in my case, I learn a painful lesson of unequal opportunity. Don't hesitate. Just watch them, will you? Hehehe.. Then, come back to me.. Let me hear from you.. Tell me how you feel...


2 comments:

QieYaH said...

ive watched akeelah and the bee.. it is an inspiring movie..hehe. i think im going to download it to be watched by my students. hehehehe. 3 idiots lom tengok. download lok! good luck walter

Walt said...

Helo, Keah.. Aku dah ngeso akeela & d bee kat kelas.. hehe.. The response was gratifying.. Thanks fordropping by..