Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chua Chen Kee

The aching is consistent and seemingly endless. I finally opted for an alternative remedy. I went to see Chua Chen Kee, an experienced, humble and effective Chinese Physician. He has a very calming voice and his modest consulting room resembles no elegance despite his grandeur reputation as a whiz of traditional healing.
This man is a man who works not for money. He wants only to be of assistance. So, within your capacity, you may evenhandedly give him any amount that you think reasonable.
The treatment lasted for 3 successive days. The process was not at all complicated. It involves nothing eerie or mysterious. No chant whatsoever. He does not need a fancy machine either. His only equipment is his finger.
He first asked me to sit. Then, he expertly worked his skilled finger all over my body t0 fix my problem with a light press on certain point. His consultation took up to 10 minutes the most.
I have completed the final phase today. I do feel a change. It could be a coincidence. But, what matters is, I do feel better. Thanks, old man.

No comments: