Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank You

I can't thank everyone enough for what they have done. My heartfelt gratitude goes to:
  1. My father who has committedly devoted his entire time to look after me
  2. My lil' brother, Arthur who has been a great caretaker
  3. My mum for patiently nursing me so well
  4. My auntie, Ibuk Lado for her undivided care and concern
  5. Apai Angel & family for generously supporting us
  6. Apai Stephanie & family, Apai Brenda & family, Apai Ernest & family for praying for me religiously and constantly
  7. Everyone of Rumah Entiri for being so supportive of me
  8. Friends and relatives
  9. People of Tanjung Skrang
  10. Betong Hospital
  11. Sibu Hospital
  12. So many others kind-hearted and heartwarming person
Thank you so very much for all those get-well wishes, prayers and encouragement, for all you've said and done, for taking the trouble to bring me joy. Thanks. Thank you. Thank you...

No comments: