Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebrating FRIENDSHIP

I was very happy to actually spend a good one hour with my dearest friends. Their visit was totally unexpected. Earlier on, they did try to reach me via my mobile phone which was left in my bedroom. So, they contacted Jimmy to ask for the direction to get to my home. They even asked Ambun for direction as well. Haldeah, Deal, Sasha, Ash, and of course Jimmy, THANKS A LOT!!!! Owh yea, makseh to Deah's sister too... I was so excited to see them around that I found myself stuttering. I am still very happy at this very moment that I can't even close my eyes. I feel so much loved!
We human can't really stay as one. We do neeed people to lift up our spirit. Weeks ago, Dhiya and his father-in-law came for a visit. Dhiya visited me again for the second time a day after Christmas with his housemate, Awang. Their warm presence left me with a very similar effect. With such heartwarming souls around, I felt no pain at all. Listening to their reassuring voices really put me at ease. I felt so lighthearted.
When Dylan called, it was another uplifting moment. This dude really knows how to touch my soft spot. Thanks, bud! Like others, you also made my day! Come Robin, Kim, Safa, Ina, Dewi, Sap, Yanna and Nana whom constantly monitored my well-being from afar. Do you know that you guys are my ROCK STARSS?? I do now value and place our friendship at its highest.
And to YOU to who keeps on praying for my recovery, thanks a lot. Luvly Coh. 4, thanks for your overpouring prayers. I am now ready to face the world again because of each and everyone of you.

No comments: