Sunday, June 6, 2010

Seeing her again

My heartfelt gratitude firstly goes to Sheela, Topeq and Robin for making this reunion possible once again. I am just soooooo at the right time to be able to see her again showcasing her beautiful God-gift voice and gracefully shaking her hips to the tune. I did not know that she would be in Kuching while I am here for a course until a dear friend of mine, Christopher Risandy told me that Dato' SITI NURHALIZA will be rocking tHe Spring for her SimplySiti Promotional Tour at 3pm today, 6th June.
The crowd was spectacular but the cheer was disappointing. Her flawless singing, (though she sang only 3 songs namely Rahsiaku Milikmu, Destinasi Cinta andKu Mahu) however was the only one thing that matters. I am truly, doubly, euphorically joyful that I got to see her again. All the best Dato' Siti.

No comments: