Monday, June 28, 2010

DREAM BIG

I guess any other dreams are possible but not this one. I dream that one day I shall be leisurely holding a chilled can of beer, facing the breezy blue sea while having 2 or 3 hot ladies massaging me softly. My private jet is not too far away. I am surrounded by the world greatest think-tank and thus, I need not to worry about just anything; E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. will be well-taken care off; from the temperature of the water filling in my larger-than-life bathtub, to the stunning glow of the floor that I would be stepping on...
While others are busy with managing my next-new-exciting adventure, all I need to do is just enjoying every moment. Money is pouring in without me working hard for it. Globe-wide traveling is no longer a thrill as I have visited every exotic and world wonder. Perhaps, something new and only-for-the-rich like, mmmm. I don't know.. hahahaha.. is something I shall venture on. Skydiving maybe? Too cheap perhaps if I have a gazillion and fictitious of $$$$ with me.. Eating lavishly, sleeping poshly, driving luxuriously... Everything is affordable.. No amount is too much.. Dream on, Walter.. LOL...

3 comments:

Roserina said...

all the best! :) why not? ;)

Nana said...

Wow!! i want that dream too!!! haha. All the best to us!! cheers! ^^

Walt said...

Thanks, ladies.. yea, y not.. Nana, let us realize this dream..