Thursday, June 17, 2010

24..

24 is not just a pair of number. Hitting 24 makes me feel much more learned. For the past 23 years, a thousand and one eventful feat has impacted my life significantly. The bittersweet life-enhancing experiences have made my life so colourful. I am now transforming into a man. A man who everyone will find reliable, I pray.
I am still very young though. What lies ahead of me is still very mysteriously kept. However, I would not trouble my mind by inquisitively digging for what tomorrow has to offer. I will walk this interesting journey of life with courage, passion and patience.
I feel very much honoured and appreciated. Even before June 17th, I have been attending advanced birthday dinners continuously beginning June 15th. In fact, I have been receiving precious birthday gifts since last February. Thanks a million. Thanks everyone for the thumbs-up effort. I am very touched!!!
Guess I have more than enough 24th birthday cakesssss... I have been well-fed too. Every dinner + a birthday lunch are so lovely!! Thanks for the effort to make my day special. I could not ask for a better celebration.
I too have been occupied with replying smses and birthday wishes on facebook and email. Feel so overwhelmed by the heart-warming birthday wishes. Thanks. Thank you very much everyone!!!!

1 comment:

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

selamat hari lahir dirik wei... dah tua ho... welcum to the club la...ha3... erm, now it's about time for u to think of getting laid...wakakaka...
24 also marks the lesser time u have to enjoy single life juak. coz as the number increases, u would then have lesser time to search for the right person. may u find that special one.