Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Concert-goer

When I was in Kuala Lumpur, possibly, I would not want to miss any live concert though I missed plenty actually. Hehe.. Luckily, I was however granted free accesses to few mini showcases by an artist that I so immensely love. You know whom, don’t you? I got to attend big event like Anugerah Juala Lagu and Konsert Inspirasi TV3 as well. Am I qualified to christen myself a concert-goer? No?? Hehe.. I love to be surrounded by the magnificent, hysterical liveliness and applaud from the ever supportive crowd. I can’t imagine how crazy it felt to be on the stage while your diehard fans scream for your name at the top at their lung. At least, I did that. Hehehehe…

Besides, I am, for ever and a day, enchanted by the flawless and heartrending sound system that contributes a great deal to the success of a concert. On top of that, the outstanding, dazzling lighting does play an essential part as well. A special credit shall be awarded to the excellent musician too. Plus the divine and tuneful vocal of the singer that accompanies you throughout the concert will make everything so rousing and exceptionally stimulating. And, yeah, the ever-so-enchanting choreography of the graceful dancer troop would multiply the spectacular effect of the show. Overall, when each and every of these elements effectively combined, it would lucratively create an incredible stage presentation and a stupendous concert phenomenon.

Only one thing and this thing along hold me from keeping with this passion of mine, TIGHT BUDGET. Anyway, thank you that today’s digitalized world has made it possible to virtually attend a concert, any concert for that matter.

Since I am financially unsound, I would be thankful to a bunch of friends whom generously share their startling concert collections with me. Or else, the presence of DVD for instance, sufficiently satisfies my craving for a great music scene. I habitually watch the same concert that I invest a special personal interest in cyclically. One of it is 10 Years of Westlife: Live Concert at Croke Park Stadium. I have been watching this very booming, exhilarating concert by any definition for a gazillion of time for a reason that is only so dear to me, so close to my heart. I love their heavenly, harmony voices, Shane in particular. Besides, each of the song is sung from the very bottom of their beautiful hearts. Each and every word sang is very evocatively expressed. You do not have to listen too closely to feel the magic of their phenomenal singing prowess. I am so moved by their songs in which I always find my inspiration in.

Everything from the very first second till the very end of this concert is just so glorious and BRAVURA. I WISH that ONE DAY, I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS SORT OF CONCERT if not a better one. O Lord, You know I want this so terribly bad!!!! Do hear me, yea? Wink2.. How I wish I have such a great and soothing vocal so that one day I may lullaby SOMEONE to a peaceful and sound sleep.. Hehehe..

Despite my greater affection for Siti, it is reasonable to question why didn’t I watch her concert all over again instead. Her vocal ability is of course pleasant-sounding and godly. Her singing talent opens to no discussion. Only if her concert could match up to the level like her Idol, Celine Dion or maybe her Asian counterpart like Raymond Lam, then, fine. I always find her concert quite lame sometimes. Look at Jay Chow’s. Walaweiiiii… It is indeed a jaw-dropping, futuristic concert. He is able to bring tomorrow’s concert today. Maybe your internationally graced concert in Royal Albert Hall, London follows behind but not closely though. Ooppsie.. Sorriee, darling. Honestly, I need more stimulating visual, more stirring energy, more of the unexpected and more technical display from you. You are in fact an ASIAN MEGASTAR thus I expect more from you. Money has always been an issue. You ended up relying on a set of not so impressive stage and a so-so technical present.

But, you are so damn lucky, babe. Your million ringgit smile and your singing is after all, the most sought after treasure in every of your concert. Your insanely gifted sweet vocal performance accelerates the sell of your fast sold-out tickets. I truly appreciate your hard labour to put up a good show. In any performance like Juara Lagu your creativity really shows. Your showmanship makes you a step ahead from your local colleague. You have never failed to captivate the audience. The cheer for you grows louder day by day. You have been trying to make Malaysia, THE music power house. You always have something new to flaunt. You fully utilize every resource you have regardless how small. Whenever you hit the stage, you perform like it is your last show. You give it all you have. That impressed me too…

One day, I hope that you could prove to the world that Dato Siti Nurhaliza’s Concert is internationally catching. One day, who knows if Mariah Carey finds her inspiration for her upcoming concert from watching yours? Wink2..

No comments: