Friday, December 19, 2008

When you have it all..

When you feel nothing at all,
When you feel so small,
When you can't take it anymore,
When everything feels so cold,
When your tears start to fall,

When people close their door,
When there is too much chore,
When you feel like being burnt by the charcoal,
When you anguishly need to make a call,
When you find no strength no more,

When you need to stand tall,
When you are being pushed towards the shore,
When u need someone to comfort your troubled soul,
When you need to put up a good show,
When you need everything to be alright,
When you need to lift up your spirit up to the sky,
When you feel like giving in,

When you need an assurance a friend would be there till the end of time,
When you have to sail through the rough and unforgiving sea,
And only when you need me around,
Would that be the only time you call for my name and knock on my door?
And when you have it all,
And when I feel nothing at all,
When I lost my soul and started to crawl and fall,
Why don't you even take me whole?

I own a heart too.
It needs care and love so much like you do..

1 comment:

H said...

haih. i didn't even know u have a blog kat blogspot.. hahahha...