Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ignorance is a bliss??


The number of people being brutalised, mercilessly raped, murdered, terrorised, and tortured are at the alarming rate.. People are busy campaigning for Obama. Everywhere, people are busy fighting for reduction in oil price.. Millions of people are dying everyday due to fatigue, cancer, untamed diseases, road accidents, smoking, WAR and natural disaster…Every nation be it the world superpower or the third world country are greatly affected by the economic crisis..
What have u and I done?? I would have to admit, with a great shame, I practically do nothing.. Here aree my excuses..
1. I have a comfortable life
2. It does not really affect me in anyhow
3. My life is flowing with milk and honey.
4. Basically, I have everything that I could possibly dream of.
5. I have never been in such situation; fair enaf that I cant emphatize though I could only symphatize.
But, that do not make me less human.. Deep down in my heart, I really wanted to appear handy. To sprinkle others life with colours of happiness, to bring tears of laughters and make heaven a step ahead before them.. I do pray for them.. Yeah, I really do.. How else may I contribute?? My brother once said, my laughter means a world to him.. And yeah, everyone’s laughter would make me feel like in heaven..
Let’s end these miseries.. Let’s wipe out this valley of agony and grief..
But, how??

No comments: