Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fulfilled!!!

I can't be any happier than I am today.. I almost shed my tears when I knew that my brother's application for Health Inspector is successful after months of torturing waiting.. I am very happy for him.. seeing my mum continuous smile is enough.. It may not be the best paid job but it certainly will guarantee him a very bright future.. A secure one of course! I am very THANKFUL!! This is indeed God's best Christmas gift ever; one of the best!! Thank you for the blessing.. This year ends with bountiful harvest.. Conrgatulations, Arthur!! Best of luck to you!! In 3-yr time, u'll be working and u'll oso start to establish a life of an independent man! And let me remind u that it may not be easy.. But, u surely can get it through.. I put my entire faith in u!! I am so proud of you, brother..