Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's holiday!!

It has been a week or so since I have left my social circle.. Basically, at the moment, I am confining myself to a truly homely surrounding. I dont want to be bothered by heartaches that my social life may bring.. phew.. Well, it is now holiday.. And soon, it would end.. In less than a month, I have to return to my chaotic life.. Lets not talk about what future may bring (WOW.. IT WILL BE THE YEAR 2009 unbelieavably SOON!!!)
Home... I get to eat watever i want, werever, wenever.. Isnt that interesting?? Pretty much blessed with the luxury of time, everything is in my hand.. I get to drive, yeehaa... Movie after movie, a bowl or a plate of kampua, one after anader, parties here and there, concert, gig, mini showcse, bbq, wedding do, house warming, birthday parties, I get to attend it all!!!! And of course soon, CHRISTMAS and my Angel's 2nd birthdap party bash!! Owh yea, NEW YEAR Eve as well.. Some would cause fatiqueness, but wat the heck, I enjoy myself to the fullest and that is the most important fact after all.. Life is so beautiful.. Owh, how I love to be at home...

1 comment:

LovelyEyna said...

finally!~~~ here you are with a blog on blogspot. congratulations ;) haha... ;) glad to know that you're having such a blissfully happy time over there in Sibu! ;)