Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goal II: Living The Dream

SURPRISE!!! I wasnt even planned to watch this fantastic movie not until I was forced by my pet brother to watch it. He assured me that it would be a good movie.. Owh my.. Hate it that he was right!! I got hooked to the movie till the very end while my brother went to bed halfway.. Isnt it weird for a non football fan?? It soon comes to my realization that football isnt just a game.. It is life!! Now I understand why do guy FALL INTO this dramatic game.. Goal II: Living The Dream is about Satiago Munez. after gaining experience with the football club Newscastle United, he gets a huge break when he's transferred to Real Madrid..
He has to undergo a life with no privacy.. Can u live it?? I cant.. The pressure, the slander, the defamation and other too numerous to mention are the price u have to pay for being super rich and super famous.. Ur life story could be twisted, more drama are added, turning good boy bad.. Mags may not carry with them the exact story of a star or a celeb.. One image may be badly taited and ruined.. The power of words cant be underestimated.
Well, "forget the money, forget the press, forget the fame. Go to the field and enjoy the game!" That is what being said by the coach (forgotten his name) to his jewels. A worthwhile 2 hrs.. A lot of lesson I get tonight.. Watch the movie dude!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hehe....kmk pun suka movie tok!!! he's cute!!