Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I found my heart at Home

My life may be dreary, may have nothing special as compared to Obama’s, Britney’s, Dato. Ct’s or perhaps U.. Well, because of what it lacks, makes it SPECIAL.. Hahaha.. I am blessed to be raised in a middle-income family.. I have a very loving father, I have an incredibly affectionate mother, I have an extremely sweet sister, I have an amazingly understanding brother, I have an unbelievably kind-hearted brother-in-law and I have a beautifully God-gift niece, my Christina Angel.. These people are those whom I cant live without.. These people are my inspiration, my motivation, my aspiration, my world and my heaven.. I find solace, comfort, joy and relief in each and everyone of them.. They make every piece of me alive.. They understand my want, my desire and always try to accommadate each of it.. They keep me breathing and keep me moving, no matter what circumstance that I have to passionately endure.. I cant be more thankful than this.. They always hold me close and surround me with their pure, untainted, wholesome love.. It is always so magical, so delightful, so thrilling and so splendid just to see their faces, to see their smiles, to hear their laughter.. Of each means a WORLD to me.. Now u understand why am I always wanted, wanting to be home.. Because, home is where I belong.. I dont have to keep on reeling with heartaches, headaches and watever sort of …aches.. At home only I may relinquish those ugly factsss of life.. Yeah, I am not denying that I have to learn to live outside my comfort zone.. And yeah, u have to agree with me that after so many months away, dealing with watever is neccesasry, u and I just need to refresh our mind. To leave the craziness aside.. To recollect urself again.. To recompose and to reflect. And when u r whole again, lets start over anew…
Who am I to my father..
His pride, his dignity
Who am I to my mother?
Her precious, priced jewel..
Who am I to my sister?
Her dear soul mate
Who am I to my brother?
His moral police, his accommodating BIG brother
Who am I to my brother-in-law?
His indulgent, compassionate buddy
Who am I to my niece, Angel?
Her Kakel, her Santa Claus..
And who are them to me??
No word can describe..
They are priceless,
Worth more than even the most impressive adjective

No comments: