Saturday, January 10, 2009

You have to know that you have a friend

A heart of a true friend is unbelievably beautiful. People may be trying so hard to make u believe that the friendship that u r engaging on is worthless. So seemingly true sometimes but no matter what, a real friend would remain there. Your heart would not be blinded by those provocative aggravation. For the heart knows what lies there for you.
Call a true friend an IDIOT if you wanted too.. Foolishly waiting for you no matter what you have done to his or her life, no matter how much damage, no matter how badly ruined his of her life; a true friend would always be there, patiently waiting. That is the wonder of the heart of a true friend that I hardly own.
I was once afraid of making friends. I would undoubtedly be such a stupid-arse if I did. I tot it would be too risky to be emotionally attached to anybody. Life would not just stop there regardless of whatever has taken place. Let me quote my very own quoatable quotation. "Through mistake I learnt, through you I walk steadily." So, dare yourself. Enrich your life. Things happen and each comes with a momentous reason. Let's learn and never stop learning. For once u have fallen, u now that there would be handful of hands reaching out for you and surely would lift u up. It is important to know that you got a friend. Let's unleash the art and the mystifying journey of a FRIENDSHIP..

No comments: