Friday, January 30, 2009

Hallmark's

Hallmark Channel is a reflection, a manifestation and a representation of my heart. I admit that my heart is so easily touched; can by far be affected emotionally, especially when it comes to a very tender scene.
Sometimes I need to remind myself over and over again that those that I have watched are only movies which are made-up (some may be based on real-life story). But, still I believe of each carries some weight. Almost every movie that I got to watch has offered me a terrific outlook of life.
I am one of those who love to grumble, to complain, to nag and to grouse about life which I constantly consider miserable. And, after watching some of Hallmark's, I would be normally left with moments of remarkable self-reflection session. So glad that I would always reach this one gratifying conclusion that my life is not that wretched after all. In fact, my life is flawless (I choose to believe that I am living a life that is spick and span).
How I wonder a movie could always heighten my sense of worth. Though too many a time that each would end-up with fairy-tale ending, so what if the after-effect would leave you and I with a I-feel-good sensation?
Fairy-tale would for eternity remain as one if u put no commitment at all. Little sacrifice is essential to make things happen. Risk ur life a bit to get to see and embrace more opportunity that this life has got to offer. It is achievable if u r working diligently for it. As cliche as it may sound, nothing is impossible. Caution, even though that impossible is nothing, u still have to be pragmatic and realistic. Or else, u would end up crestfallen and deflated.
Go with ur heart....

No comments: