Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Way to Pump That Extra Baggage Out

1. Spare my evening jogging in the stadium and working out in the gym
2. No rice policy
3. Drinking Natural Clenx Tea plus Madu Liar after each meal
4. Walk to the hostel after lecture
5. Less red meat
6. More vege and fish
7. Drink plenty of plain water to assist natural detoxification
8. Avoid outing otherwise I would end up in KFC, McD so forth
9. I need passion and sheer determination
10. I need you to guide me through and remind me of my mission

3 comments:

Robin Wong said...

sengsara nak juak some of the methods (e.g: no kfc or mcd)...sak redha jak cya...anugerah tuhan bah...hehehe...=)

QieYaH said...

bena ya robin..i agree.eh, no rice?how could u life without rice?deng..at least,once a week.k tenaga bah.lak mun sikda tenaga,giney mok nge'jog'. he2..nway..chiayok2~!! :D

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Walter~~~!!!
Kmk ada misson juak...
Mek mok g jogging tp sik da teman...
COach sy kurang c-hat...
Kesian coach...
Kmk da beli suar juak k... Key jogging...
Kmk sik berapa bkenan la ngan jwpn Wong n Kiah...
MESTI ON DIET!!!!
U go boy!!!!