Thursday, January 8, 2009

Walter is now bald

I could not recall how exactly had I come to this life-or-death, a kind of point-of-no-return decision. It popped up in my head so suddenly that the intensity to get it done was immensely high. Without any doubt, I made a few phone calls to ask for my friend's approval. I got few yesses and some nos. I was then hesitant. But, ahh.. I dont care. I would definitely try this new hairdo.. Can it be call a hairdo, anyway?? hahaha..
There I was, inside QQ Cut. I told the hairdresser that I want to have Beckham's as suggested by Kim. She professionally got it done. Then, I insisted that I want my hair to be shorter. She reluctantly followed my order. Instead she was trying her best to convince me that the Beckham's suit me the best. But, I urged her to go for 3. (0 =botak, 1= 0.1mm , 2=o.2mm, hair left, maybe). She was evidently reluctant. I then told her that I have made up my mind, that I was certain and that it is what i want. Still not convinced, she asked me to sit back and give it another consideration. I told her to just get it done. I heard a weak yes from her. She started off with my right half and asked me to look in the mirror. Owh my!!! My eyes were teary and I could only smile. I shrugged and asked her to proceed.. How else then? And now, I am hiding it under my snowcap. Hahahaha...

4 comments:

Robin Wong said...

life-or-death bah...sik lah gya...in weeks time ur hair panjang lah balit...huhu...=p

QieYaH said...

again.i totally agree wif robin. it's ok bah. once nya tumbuh, u'll have healthy hair bah. actually, cutting ur hair until bald will make u having healthy hair. chill2.. :D

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Yoyo~~!!!
Hentam cromo~~!!!
Hip hop ka grup tak org?
Or rock kapak beb???!!!
Ala Walter...
Take it easy, u're still one of most eligible bachelors...
Ahahaha~~!!!

LovelyEyna said...

mun ktk masih pakei snow cap ktk agik isok, i'm gonna yank it away, i promise ;p