Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You are no help!!

I received a phone call from my Lelep after hours of landing at Sibu Airport. Quite a disturbing one I suppossed. Someone is trying to mess up with my holiday even on its first few seconds kicking off.. Well, thank you for the "thoughtfulness," "FRIEND"!! Friend?? Ooppss.. It is a wrong noun.
This would happen when a wrong person is put at the wrong position..
Wow, Walter is holding grudges! I noe this would not do me any good.. Wanna let tat sum1 to try his own medicine.. U offer me no help this tyme and since u refused to appear tolerant and lenient and a bit merciful, let's see whether I would offer mine instead shall u need one.. Masih geram tok!!
So unfortunate that I think I would no matter how pissed I am.. Hmmm.. Letting go in 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3,2,1... Phewwwwwwwwwww....

No comments: