Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Inferiority Complex

I feel uncomfortable with extra bulge that is now an unwelcome occupant of my overall physique. Adding to the shame is when I am surrounded by slender, atheletic guys. I feel less in almost every aspect which makes me feel like hiding in a thick rainforest. Whom should be blame? The oily food that I always crave for or was it the fault of my lack of physical activity for the last two months?
The other day, I went for CNY shopping with Robin at Mid Valley. We practically went into each and every shop that we tot wd offer us a very appealing collection. After walking in and out of each apparell outlet, surprisingly, our hands are still moving freely. One of the biggest shopping malls in Malaysia is unbelievably unaccommodating.
Actually, Robin has a lot more choices than I do. Robin ya ngegeh bah! Just kidding..The real problem is that none of the T-shirt or shirt that I like fits me well. Have u ever seen a rice sack before? Huh.. Now u get me.. I lost every chance to show off my good taste in fashion.
Well, it may not be so much of the physical attribute that worries me the most. Let I put some more better insight into this very narrow perspective of mine. Maybe it is not INFERIORITY COMPLEX that I am experiencing. Maybe I am health conscious. Am now seriously working to lose extra pounds. Just wait for the result maybe in these two-months. U may start counting now.. Let's see how serious I am..

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

aie...anok i ngegeh!!!=( okay...let's work the bulge away together...=p

TommyM said...

i feel the same way too...