Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walter is HOME...

I am at extreme ease whenever I am HOME!! Everything would seem alright.. My lung is so heavenly enrich with pure oxygen which finally allow my brain to reflect, to think and to work much better. I get reactivated again.. Am feeling so refreshed and so rejuvenated.. Hassle-free mind.. No conflict and no heartache, no long faces, no frowning, no hatred, no defamation, no slandering, no backstabbing.. All I found is a complete series of HAPPINESS, JOY, SMILE and LAUGHTER!! Life could not be any better, right??
Though I have been leaving home for only three weeks, but, it feels like a zillion year!! Never thought of boarding on return-RM1153 airplane.. Worth spending even though I will only be in Cboo for a memorable and terrific 10 days..
I do bring along with me some notes which would definitely be left unattended and untouched.. U noe the feel-good-factor when u have those academic material around, dont u? Maybe I should give myself a break (though the past 3-week were not that hectic, anyway). Or maybe I would go through some of those perhaps on my last few minutes here? Haha.. Sound better to u??
My father applied for a half-day leave to pick me up from Sibu Airport the other day.. The LOVE of A FATHER!! Thanks, Pa!! And my mum till now am trying to feed me with scrumptious dishes of her skillful culinary skill.. So grateful to have such a loving mother.. And my sis and her hubby would try to spare their time bringing me out for good mealssssss.. Owh.. I am spoiled!! And how could I possibly forget my little Angel, my sunshine?? Ha3.. My tearjerker, my laughbuster..
Hope ur hol is also a great one.. Adios...

No comments: