Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I perasan penting ke memang I penting atau I langsung tak penting?

Making friend is not an art that one could master overnight. The lesson would never stop until your last breath. What makes a good friend a good friend?
I thought we are great buddy. At least you told me that. It is not being self-claimed. You declared that I am your bestfriend. But, am I really one? It seems you treat your ACQUIANTANCES way better than you treated me. You told me that you dont buy your other friends' attititude but you treat them with utmost respect, denying the conflicting value you have against them.
That has reasonably led me to a state of bleakest confusion. You told me that you aren't happy with them around. But, I know how much you wanted to hang out with them. To reminisce those good old days that you have forsaken.
At times, most of it, I do feel neglected. I wanted to tell you this but I just can't. Fearing that something dreary might happen. Well, I just keep mum.
I may sound possessive, no? I do feel abandoned when you ignore my feeling. When I need to be comforted, you slip away. When I need yor ear, you could just divert our focus away, leaving my problem unsolved. Maybe you want me to forget about it and move on but at least you show me that you care! It occurs to often that I have actually expected talking to you would not make things any better.
You come and go as you please. Leaving me completely stunned.
Maybe ab I am wrong. Maybe.. Maybe..

No comments: