Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The gloomy yesterday..

I guess yesterday was horrid. I was not in the good mood upon waking up in the morning. Wrong start to begin a day. The emotional turbulence had taken its destructive toil. The impact was devastating as I could barely drag my feet to escape that extreme hurly-burly.
I was not at all comfortable showing others my bulldog-face. I tried my very best to not affect others around me. However, I guess it was pretty noticeable because I was isolating myself from people and was also extraordinarily quiet.
My only loyal companion that would be trying by hard to match the beat of my melancholic heart was my purple mp3 player. The compassion that it has to restore my joy was stunning. I was slowly recovering to each song it played. Though my mp3 player had been dilligently trying to solve the impossible puzzle of my scattered soul, n
o matter how hard I tried to walk away with its glee rhythm, it seemed like my feet were tightly chained.
I felt so helpless. However, I believed that, that stupid commotion would not last! And yeah, I may now SMILE!! I guess I have wrongly chosen the colour. Let me pick the better ones.. Maybe brilliant red, cyan, orange and a bit of yellow. Now, my life is sparkling bright!! Shine, Walter!!! SHINE!!


No comments: