Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too much free time..

I am surprised that I may pass each day without doing ANYTHING!! All I did was eating, sleeping, browsing the net, jogging, shopping and so many other unproductive activities. Hardly, barely anything beneficial! Maybe I shall put the blame on our overly light timetable. I only have few hours of lectures and tutorials on Tuesday and Thursday ONLY. The rest of the days, I am free from academic bound. I have an AMPLE and LUXURIOUS 5 DAYS of freedom which are now negatively influencing my lifestyle.I have a SICKENING routine.
Have I forgotten why am I here? I have ovbiously forgotten the reason of being here in UKM. My priority is compromised! And yet, nothing is done about it!! Gosh!! I have forgotten what I have promised my parents. I have forgotten what I have frequently reminded my brother of (I dutifully remind him that he is in Kuching to study). Shame, Walter. You have dishonoured yourself.
Can you imagine how much time I have deliberately wasted? I have been spending most, MOST of my time entertaining myself unrealistically. Not to mention the amount of money that I have ridiculously spent. My money is running fluidly like water.
And yet, strangely, I keep stumbling through each day as if I have nothing to do. I've put things off to the last minute. Surprisingly, I am very much aware of how many minutes I am actually left with. In fact, I have a lot of things to do. TRAGICALLY, I am STILL comfortably watching the world goes by.

No comments: