Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here in My Heart by Plus One

I am a total addict to this old-time fav song. Thanks to Robin for re-introducing this fine melody. I listened to it once and not until very recent I am able to listen to it almost every sec I wanted too. What makes this song very significant?You are about to find out at the last bit of this entry.
I guess, you know, everyone does know that I have been searching for the one for over 2 decades. A terrifying news to me but a good news to any soulful, single lady out there because I am still available though I might not he eligible one for yaa!!
Till this very moment, not a sigle spark of electricity crackled across my body. What makes it so hard to find THE ONE? My buddies told me the lady whom captures my heart would be one of the luckiest.. I dont know. That's what my friends, my uncles and my aunties even my grandma and grandpa said. I even remember one of my lecturers back in IPBL reassured me that I am every in-law's dream son-in-law. Ironically I belong to nobody.. Blowing my own trumphet I am not here. Just wanna feel good for being single.. Hahaha..
Maybe I have possessed no MANLY qualities. Because so unfortunate that I don't like football. I am not a sportman. I enjoy shopping and I am partial to a juicy bit of gossip. I love watching movies. I do savour good food. I do laundry. I do almost every household chore, just name it. I cook. Naturally, these have led me to a reasonably large proportion of my friends being woman. And these infamous facts may freak you gurl out there.. But, let me be me.
However, there have been several attempts made by some courageous ladies who have decided to make their first move. So, as a MAN, I am not too bad, no? In fact very recently, a fast-friend of mine told me that she has some gurlfriends who admire me inside out. My charm, my look (duhh..), the way I talk, they just love each of my pesona. Hahaha... I thought, I really do think that to these ladies, I am just a cold-hearted beast, a-no-fun-to-be-with creature. What a misleading thought I have. Maybe the time is just not quite right yet.
IF, one day, I WOULD FIND THE ONE, I'll be singing this song FIRST to ONLY YOU.. I will make this song exclusively our theme song. Maybe to be sang at our wedding reception. But surely as YOUR caller ringtone.

Wherever you are tonight girl
I'll see you in my dreams
Wherever I go tomorrow
You'll be here next to me

And though we are a world apart
I know you'll never be that far

'Cause here in my heart
There's a picture of us
Together forever
Unfaded and unbroken
Wherever you are
Your love covers me
Forever more you'll be

Whenever I miss you so much
It's more than I can bear
I won't cry, I'll
just close my eyes
And know you'll be there

Your kiss and your touch
I'll never forget
'Cause you're as close
As my very next breath

And though we are a world apart
I know you'll never be that far
from my heart

No comments: