Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wrong flight..

I knew it!!! I knew how bad could it be to be miles away from home.. And I am such a stupid-arse for taking yesterday's flight. Should have taken today's last flight to KL from Sibu.
And for these beloved two days, I feel nothing but emptiness. Trying very hard to reattach my bewildering soul to its unlively physique. But to no avail..
At least another night at home would make a vast difference in which I dont have to feel what I am feeling today and what I felt yesterday. You just do not want to know how horrid it was.
Only if I board on today's airplane.. Only if... At the very least, when I reached UKM in the middle of the night, at least when I wake up the next day, I would have some lectures to attend. SOMETHING TO DO!! However, that isn't happening for I cleverly and brilliantly got myself an air-ticket on the wrong day!!!!
Gosh.. Live it or hate it.. I have no choice but to be patiently waiting for the day that my energy tank is filled up optimumly. And not till that much awaited moment to slowly and draggingly loom, I would be plugging my ear with endless music from my oyal mp3 player.

No comments: