Tuesday, July 13, 2010

World Cup 2010

An international event that is so much known for its immense power to bring people together. Mmmm, it does also separate people... LOL.. Well, I got to watch few matches and of course the lame final too.. I did experience those goosebumps moment when I expected a goal from my fav team. I did sigh too when a player did not manage to perfect the finishing. Yeah, I stayed up late and I shared the grief, the joy and the excitement of WC 2010 with zillion others out there, though not as much, but I did. Hehehe..
I do not know much about football though but I could be so unexpectedly involved in giving comments on few matches that I watched. HAHahahahahahaha.. Considering my very little knowledge on this phenomenal sports, it was OK that I somehow managed to sustain the football-related conversation.
It is now over. Housewives may be in total control of remote control again. It could be the end for most of us but the world is already eyeing for World Cup 2014 in Brazil. Every country has already started to maneuver their strategy. Who would be the next World Champ? Would Paul the Octopus continuously cast his spell and magic? :O: I wanted to see Korea and Japan to be enlisted in the semi-final at least. Brazil, see ya..

No comments: