Sunday, July 4, 2010

Two weeks more..

Will be going to Kuching again this coming 20th, maybe for one last time for posting-related event, hopefully. I am more thrilled to go to Kuching actually because I have fallen so hard for this just-lovely city. LOL.. However, I will be there for my posting briefing. I will not have time to go for sight-seeing or food-hunting. Duhh~~
We will be staying in Rajah Court Hotel for that 3-day briefing. Praying hard that the briefing would not be dragging. Otherwise, I would fall asleep effortlessly.. I get to set my mind right. IT IS A BRIEFING.. Not a lullaby.. But,just can't help it sometimes... Hahaha...
Anyway, the school would only be unveiled to us on the 22nd, the last day of the briefing. Now, that makes it difficult for us. I am told that we would be going to our respective school right after we open the posting letter. Why aren't we being informed earlier so that we could prepare or arrange for our accommodation etc if we get posted to a place far from home. Or maybe, that is a hint that our future school is not too far away from our home?
When I revisited my heart again, I guess I am ready to be posted just about anywhere. Hopefully I will be able to make it through no matter what awaits me. God, I pray that the new environment would not be too harsh on a freshie like me.. Be gentle...

No comments: