Sunday, July 4, 2010

Overtly negative reaction…

I am so much wound up by a person who nitpicks on a very simple matter. Say I nicely and thoughtfully suggest we go for a nice pizza for dinner. What I get in return is everything but kind words. You start to lament how bad pizza is for my health. You start to grumble that I can’t think of any other place other than a fast-food restaurant. You begin to find fault in my only ONE, SIMPLE, SUPPOSEDLY-UNCONTROVERSIAL suggestion. Emmm, by the way, do you even know what a suggestion is at the first place? (SMIRK)

COME ON! What the heck? I just say that I am considering to have pizza for dinner. THAT’S ALL. I did not say that WE MUST GO TO PIZZA FOR DINNER. Those are two very different lines. They are poles apart for goodness sake. Why have you chosen to be so tactless and spiteful when peace is an option that you shall opt for? Then are you happy with the tense atmosphere that you have just created?

Ok, OK, OKAY!! FINE, fine.. I got it Mr. /Mrs. Right. Maybe that is your definition for a FUN DINNER with your frame of mind ruined by your very own ridiculous responses. Please, please, please be more sensitive next time and PLEASE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER be too quick in calculating the whole situation. Just watch your mouth, will you?

No comments: