Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some of my random Facebook Statuses

 
Dearest all,
Whoever I choose to be with, to make friend with or to be related to DO NOT DEFINE ME. I am the one who defines me. So, the best you could do is to stop ridiculing others because I am solely responsible for my own action. I do acknowledge the staggering power of peer-influence. But, in the end of the day, it is an individual choice to actually decide what is good or bad for him or her. I AM THE ONE who MAKES THE CHOICE. So, it is MY DECISION be it good or bad; not his or hers. WHATEVER COMES THEREAFTER is MY RESPONSIBILITY; not his or hers!
 
Whenever I receive a friend request, my forehead starts to wrinkle as I try to make some sense out of a few weird-Lady-Gaga-like-and-nearly-impossible-to-pronounce name such as Msycerhatitoo la, Dredirado la, Encykipodika la. Dyshypiora la. Come on, people! What has actually happened to your beautiful, real, actual name? Thus, I choose to ignore until you are mentally sound. Eheh. Good morning....

Looking at the doctors' table, no carbonated drinks are served. Ours, on the other hand, are colourful with an array of sugary and sweet drinks. Leading by example, eyh?  

I think I know what love is. You can't stop smiling. You can never get bored. Every moment is always a goosebump moment. No matter what people say, through thick and thin, rain or shine, you would faithfully stay. And I think, I am in love with this one voice that sweeps me off my feet. Owh, it is a God-gift talent. It has been 17 years now and you know what, the love I have is still as strong as it was back then. (Sorry, not the big news that you might wanna hear. Hehe..)

Come December, SIX wedding invitations await me. To my dearest buddies  I am just so doubly happy for each and everyone of you!!! Congratulations in advance. I'll try to be there. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow.  

Has anybody watched Rejang: Libasan Maut? Obviously, the producer, the scriptwriter and whoever works behind the film didn't do the homework. They failed big time in translating the culture of the Iban. The lifestyle, the 'melah pinang,' the way the Ibans honouring their guests and even the costumes are all messed up. This may lead to misinterpretation which is already sickening. Thanks anyway for sparing us an avenue in the mainstream silver screen. However, I would appreciate it better if you care to at least do a thorough research before your work meets the eyes of the public.

Surrounded by senior teachers makes me feel so young. And the fact that they call me "BOY" makes me feel so much younger.. Hehehe..

Pardon me, but I can't help from being cynical. Dearest flood expert, I praise you at the highest because your flood prevention mechanism seems to be working perfectly well. If I recall correctly, you infamously claimed that flood is already Sibu's history. Maybe the watery road I passed through just now was only a 'flash'flood. (U r right!! FLASHflood it is) Kudos for your another GREAT feat. And yea, let's spend some more public fund perhaps on hmmmm, a PARTY, celebrating your success on improving the first-class facility and infrastructure in Sibu. Owh wait, the bumpy ride which is characterised by the existence of those potholes along Sibu HIGHWAY would be a blessing since it 
exudes clubbing-like feel. Just great!!

A group of students were debating about my current status. One of them said defensively and confidently. "Come on. He is ONLY 24!" And, there I was enjoying a bowl of my favourite steaming-hot foochow noodle. I wanted to pay for my meal when the tauke neo asked me, "Are those yours?" referring to Angel and Ann. I replied, "Yes." She was like, "No way!! You are too young for that. Your BABY FACE and all. I thought you are bujang trang tang tang." Hahaha.. I could smile to myself (proudly).

Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end it's always beautiful. Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. If you do not like the person, it is ok. But do not involve me. Sometimes, I think you overly underestimate my judgment. Spread the love instead, not the hatred and suspicion. Because people, SOMEDAY, SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE, that very person whom you unfairly judge will come in handy... 
  

No comments: