Sunday, November 11, 2012

Marriage

Some even called me DESPERADO because I do at times post on my Facebook wall how much I wanted to be in love. Desperate or not, I do feel left out when one after another of my closest friends finally tie their knots. In December alone, SIX, ENAM, 6 wedding invitations await me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. People would turn to me and ask "When is yours?" It is not that I do not want to, but I just can't find THE ONE, yet. I am not choosy but I am not blessed with options. Trust me on this. Not every new teachers are single (I assume that you know that I am a teacher by profession). In fact, even if there is a single lady teacher in my school, I... speechless..

I admit that my friends' marriage ignites that unhealthy green sparks out of me. Of all people, those who are still single, unattached and not in a relationship like me must be feeling the same way too. Well, maybe not. Maybe we view marriage differently.

Just now, I watched "Aku Terima Nikahnya." I know. Don;t you laugh. I do watch Malay movies and some are really good. Anyway, I found that the last quotation is really interesting and it keeps me thinking.  

Kadangkala orang yang paling mencintaimu adalah orang yang tak pernah menyatakan cintanya padamu kerana orang itu takut kau berpaling dan menjauhinya. Dan bila dia suatu masa hilang dari pandanganmu….kau akan menyedari dia adalah cinta yang tidak pernah kau sedari…. 

So, what do you have to say about this?

No comments: