Tuesday, November 13, 2012

21.12.12

21.12.12. Guess we have heard enough about what to expect. It somehow freaks a hell out of me after reading about Mayan-Calander-related articles. I mean, what if... I do not even dare to say it here. Would you spend the day with your family just in case? Many different theories, meteorite collision; natural disasters are on the increase. Hurricane Sandy being the most recent. Maybe I have gone too far but what if those predictions are true?
I can't even imagine if it happens. I have so much to do. I have a lot of things which are not accomplished yet. Maybe this a false alarm but I can't avoid myself from joining the frenzy because all I have in mind is what if?????
I wish it will not happen in my lifetime. I am so not ready for the end of the world. I could not foresee myself facing this destruction. It would be too much to bear. Will I survive the catastrophe? If I survive, how would I face every passing days ahead? Will I be courageous and strong enough to move on? What would happen to my loved ones? Will us make it together? Would life be different? Too many puzzling questions I have now.  
I am looking forward not for that day to come but for so many other agendas that I have in mind. Dear, God. It does not have to be this time. Grant us with another zillion blissful years.

No comments: