Sunday, November 11, 2012

Life, still unfair after so many years...

How old am I now? 26 and after breathing so much air, I still think that life is unfair. Some do not need to work hard and they get everything they want. I and few others on the other hand have to work the whole life just to make things happen. Nothing seems to come easy. Yes, yes, people say, no pain no gain. How much more pain should I experience to gain something that I truly want? Is it worth it? People also say that something which is hardly earned is better appreciated. Well, if you have to go through the same circle for like forever, being positive all the time could be very nauseating. There is another saying which claimed that in order to be happy, you ought to forget about what you want and enjoy what you have. They also say make the best out of everything no matter how insignificant and how little that one thing is.And again, I have always been positive about this. In fact too positive that each other, others simply get what they want while I always have to struggle. You may be asking, what else do I want then? I have a steady job. I have those basics. I got to eat. I never even face any trivial hardship. I want to stop wanting. I want to stop feeling like life is unfair. I want just to enjoy everything till it lasts. I just want to be happy and make others happy. Not until I accept that life is really unfair, will I be happy.

No comments: