Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser Finale

I don't realy spare a good time watching these INTIMIDATING series. That's how I felt before and not too long after I stay with its finale earlier this afternoon for like a minute or two, it was no longer intimidating but I found this reality TV show as ENTHRALLING, PERSPECTIVE-CHANGING and INSPIRING!!! Regretted it that I didn't give the earlier series a chance.
Can you imagine a person of the size of a fat, gigantic elephant with wavy stomach and thick fat layersssss could miraculously turn into somone of a perfect, muscular figure? How is that possible? I was almost driven to tears when a man who once so damn FATTTTTTTttttt has now become a man of admirable physique...

Seeeeeeeeeee!!!! This is what I meant! No wayyyyyyyyyy.. But, it is for real.. Gosh.. While I may not as fat as the guy was, but I surely seriously in need to lose tonnes of weight! The contestants were so much motivated plus they have a very dedicated and aspiring trainers to make their dreams possible. After all, the training they went through in the ranch is indeed an environement needed. Ahhh.. I am just making excuses. Just to make me feelin' good for not doing what I should! For actually, without a professional guidance, losing weight is still possible. And, a concerted effort is its core, basic need. You can't expect to harvest the yield within an overnight, can you? A man with strong will could make it. Am I that MAN?
I did it when I was in MRSM last time. Why can't I make it this time? DISCIPLINE and SUPPORT are the only two things I need.

2 comments:

Hakim said...

walter...kenak kita pun aim and interest sama lately tok??
hallmark channel, the biggest loser, mix fm? what else??

whatever it is,wishing u the warmest merry Christmas and have a good time with ur family and lovely nieces k??
take care....

Walt said...

Hahaha.. Suratan atau kebetulan? Jawab sikit bang Hak.. haha.. Thanks for the wish!! U hav fun too..