Friday, December 4, 2009

Housemaid WANTED!!!

Housekeeper? Housemaid? Pembantu rumah? Orang gaji? I need them all badly at this point of time. I wake up as early as 7a.m. to only run my daily errands; the household chores. I am not actually complaining about me doing, sometimes completely everything. It is just that how I wish some of the burden could be uplifted from my shoulder.
However, it is very difficult to find a trustworthy person who fits the job well. Not only they should be able to work independently and do their work effectively, but most importantly, they must be a person of trust! Since we have two dear babies around, hiring one would be a tough decision to make. Maybe you are suggesting that we ought to learn to trust others, but why takes the risk, right? We would not compromise our safety and God-knows-what!
So, no matter how tiring it could be, it is much better to do stuff on our own. Yea, it might be frighteningly tiring, but, we are granted with fruitful gratification towards the end.
I am still amazed with my mun who could cope up well with everything within a very limited time frame. She is a working lady and yet, she has the time with her. She told me that no one is granted a sufficient time. So, she makes the time available for her to do everything before going to bed. You don't have the time so make it! Brilliant...

No comments: