Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where my heart belong...

Do I still have any devout follower?? LOL. When was the last entry? Lemme check.. Owh, I see.. Hahahahaah.. This re-appearance is kinda lame.. Not that I was busy but I have a better avenue to channel my heartbreaks and headaches. What better way to relax after a long working hours entertaining monkeys in school other than a good sleep under my comfy duvet? Well, I do not want to start off by saying sorry for not updating whatsoever...
Life... Hmmm.. It's kinda the same.. Not adventurous as yet.. Right after my youthful studying years, I didn't quite have a chance to travel anywhere. My legs are well-bounded to the confined of the four walls. Thus, I started to lay out a plan; a plan which allows me to set my wings wider. This holiday, I refused to live a same holiday routine. Traveling a year back simply means I went out somewhere with my parents or any close family member by my side. Come on! I am now 25.. Ouch.. That big number.
So, there I was in Bintulu, Dijih and soon Kuching. WRITER's BLOCK... I need an snpiration to continue blogging.. Arrrghhhhh.. Sorry peep... I do have a lot to tell.. Don't worry.. Let me brave these few days to live to tell the tale of mine, of course...Till then.. I promise for a better come back next time...

P/S: Anyway, I haven’t been hanging out with my friends a lot and i feel bad. but being home is such a luxury and i just want to enjoy every minute of it… Because in few weeks time, I would be going back to hell and I am not happy about that. So forgive me if i find lounging at home on the couch surfing through channels on astro more appealing than hanging out in some coffee shop somewhere in town.

No comments: