Friday, December 23, 2011

Make a move

You are too choosy.. That's what people always told me.. No, I am not. I am left with too little a choice. Who on earth is not intimidated or felt left behind if one after another of his/her friends are settling down? I am now 25 and yes, I am super single. I have been looking around and yes, minutes back I made my bold move. It wasn't too bad though I ended up holding the single title once more. I really don't know if I would ever marry?? At least, I made my first move...

1 comment:

The Thespian said...

Still a bachelor at your age? That's perfectly fine, dude. Men have it easier compared to women. I'm 26 and still single. My relatives are playing matchmaker with me. It's annoying.

Truth is, getting married is the last thing on my mind. I prefer to stay single. No attachments, no commitments whatsoever. At least not in that department. I've had my heart broken for God knows how many times. I'd die if I have to go through it all over again.

It's not that I don't wish for The One. I do. I'm just not in a hurry to find him. :)