Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sad

I thought it would be easy.. It might be an easy one if I was courageous enough to talk to her 2 years back. Unfortunately, I wasn't at all certain. I spent nearly an hour talking to her over the phone to make things clear between us two.. It wasn't too bad a case though. It was not a case of an unrequited one but rather a matter of time. As I said earlier, if I was manly enough to just approach her, maybe things would be entirely different by now. But back then, it wasn't as easy also. I was trapped in a sort of web. Complicated enough to suffocate me (I may not last the night if I wasn't strong enough).
Well, what I did just now was something out of mind. I did feel that it is never appropriate to discuss this L issue over an sms or a phone call. It was not a part of the plan but, arrrghhhh... it was a case of now and never.
Owh, I wanted to let you know the rest of the details but I am now to disheartened to continue typing., And, yeaah, I am sad....

No comments: