Sunday, March 6, 2011

Samsung Galaxy S II


I have a bad track record with Samsung mobile phone. I purchased one last time and it gave me a terrible headache. It was a case of a fatal love at the first sight. I did not see it coming that I blindly bought myself one. It took me a painful 3-day to finally traded it in with a Sony Ericsson mobile phone which offered me heaven. Since then, nothing from Samsung line up could capture even my slightest interest.


My previous Samsung SGH E950 (Thought this was my first and last Samsung phone)

It has always been Sony Ericsson not until I found this one. This SAMSUNG GALAXY S II is an exception. It is an exception for such an exceptional smartphone. I do not know what has gotten into me but I want this phone so bad that I am now dying to OWN one. I have wholeheartedly decided to get a set of this brilliant gadget. I'll let you know. Sorry to let you down Sony Ericsson Arc... Anyway, this would be my second most expensive investment so far after my Myvi SE.

Below is the technical details of this superbly outstanding smartphone.


You may want to click on the picture above for a better view.

No comments: