Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On my final physical day; six feet above...

This is how serious this crap is. I wanted the whole world to know that I do not even want to 'see' you around my dead body. Why should you even think of paying your last respect since at the first place you never have even the slightest respect for me while I was very much alive? Hmmmm... Anyone knows how to legally imposed my death wish upon this very person? Since I would be physically incapable of stopping this ungrateful brat to get near my lifeless body, a restraining order is all I need. This heartless person shall be forbidden from even allowing people to see ITS glimpse around; both during the mourning as well as the funeral. I DO NOT WANT THIS RIDICULOUSLY INGRATITUDE MONSTER TO BE BY MY SIDE AT ANY TIME ON MY FUNERAL. This would perhaps grant me my eternal piece. Yes, this is how fucking serious I am!!!! Aahhhh, why wasting my time to request for restraining order? You will never give it a damn! My death means nothing to you. It will just be another news. In fact, you will be the happiest of men to bid me farewell, ultimately. (If only you even care to acknowledge me who was your passionate caretaker)

No comments: