Thursday, July 14, 2011

25 and Still Single

That ugly truth has successfully maintained its irrefutable reputation for nearly 3 decades now. Everyone says that I am every mother-in-law's dream son-in-law which I find very misleading. Or did I read it correctly? It is not the mother-in-law that matters. It is actually the daughters whom I failed to impress.
People too, say I will one day find THE ONE.. I have been waiting and patiently waiting and waiting and the waiting continuous until this very moment but I ended up thinking maybe this is my destiny; to spend my later years all by myself.
I have been attending a lot of weddings. Sometimes, I went teary for a reason which is obvious. I could not even see myself walking down the church aisle with my other half. I could not envision myself saying I DO.
I try to be ignorance of these facts; the fact that I am wanted by nobody; the fact that I am a total NOBODY; the fact that I am a man without woman. It is now so extremely difficult to find a prospective wife. I will probably never marry.

No comments: